Category Archives: Art
There are so many fabulous items available from Odette Makes that I’m not sure where to begin…I’m going to link you directly the Galleries and let you discover for yourself!
- Osmosis Clothing: Odette’s Osmosis Clothing line is 100% Post consumer Upcycled clothing for children. Fabric harvested from second hand stores, washed and cut up, then made ‘new’. Most fabrics 100% cotton with synthetic embellishments, buttons, ribbons, trims etc.
- Odette.ca: For a serious treat, make sure you swing by this website. It documents 25 years worth of Odette’s paintings and they. are. fabulous! So much colour and feeling…you have to check them out!
- Sweet Little Things: “Sweet Little Things” clothing for baby and toddler featuring unique embellishments on all new 100% cotton fabrics. Personally, I love the pop-bright colours! So pretty and fun!
Like I said, Odette offers many fun places to peruse her work…make sure you take a boo!
I have been having a great time poking through the amazing portfolio of Vanessa Day…I just love the beauty and “realness” she captures with the lens! Her testimonials are impeccable, and her bio tells the story of a woman born to photography. If you’re in Alberta, I strongly suggest you go check out the Vanessa Day Photography website the next time you need a photographer!
***as an added bonus***
Vanessa offers free newborn sessions for babies 8 weeks or younger!
Such a beautiful way to capture the most tender moments of your newborn’s life so far!
You want to talk about photography that can set a mood? Then you need to rush over to Jennifer Squires’ website and lose yourself in her work…so tranquil, so moody…so…ahhhhh. This paticular piece, called Kettle Point 1 is available in Jennifer’s etsy shop, as are many other prints. You can visit The Jennifer Squires website, or her etsy shop to see more of her astounding work!
- Valentine Paper Treat Boxes in Pink and Brown by A Paper Buffet: Set of 4 boxes, decorated with patterned paper, and taffeta ribbon. Boxes measure 2″x2″x1″ (width x length x depth) and are made with heavy chocolate brown cardstock; main image is stamped on vanilla cardstock.
- Red Love Cuff Bracelet by Verre Design: Handcrafted large, contemporary bangle bracelet made of glass barrels in black red & white to which turquoise oriental inspiration designs & poppies were added. Strong elastic bracelet thread makes it very comfortable. Gorgeous, unique and eye catching wearable work of art.
- Valentine Mini Notes by Wry and Ginger: Just like those cute little notes you used to hand out at Valentines… except for the adult themes, threats of aggression and constant reference to ‘nuts’.
- Tellus Pure Mineral Eye Shadow by Pure Fusion Makeup: Stay-true colors that are easy to blend, long wearing and always looks fabulous.
Apply eye shadows dry or apply wet for an intense pop of colour.
- Valentine’s Red Heart Soother Saver by Medley Designs: A soother saver will keep your baby’s soother from falling onto unclean surfaces when he or she inevitably spits it out.
- Red Heart Shell Earrings Leanne Designs: mother of pearl gorgeous red heart beads 30m x 39m *gold plated medium kidney wires
- Bunny and Love Scrabble Tile Pendant by TwentySix7: A cute image is applied to a scrabble tile then sealed in a thick layer of glass-like resin.
- Olivia Pink Silk Headband by Anna Shoub: Olivia shimmers and shines. Although she is technically a headband, if you look closely you will see that she is really a hat. She is hand made from dupioni silk. She consists of a wonderful oversized rose, two large leaves and a thin metal headband that is covered in silk.
- Pink Valentine Hearts Soft Soled Baby Shoes by Little Jumping Beans: These soft soled baby shoes are perfect for little growing feet! Robeez style, but without the higher price!